Slider

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the time has come

I've finally decided to have a blog, or photoblog, whatever you wanna call it...I've been thinking about it for a while now but i didn't have too much free time to search for a good layout and stuff.
lately I've been feeling like work and life itself always take too much time and  my camera ends up sitting in my camera bag for just too long without being used and i know that not taking photos isn't going to help me become a professional photographer anytime soon, so i thought that maybe having a blog and being able to share my photos and words would help me to pick up my favorite toy and play with it more often.

here are a few photos from a few weeks ago...




2 comments:

  1. hermosas fotos, Mara! la del medio (BN) es mi favorita, me encant la luz que tiene y su expresión.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs